Sunday, November 2, 2014

A new way of life at school

This week I've been very active. I had the chance to start a new and a very healthy way of spending my breaks at school.

On monday, my first hour at school was MATH, and I should have had a test, but fortunately for us, our teacher was sick and she wasn't at school, so we spent the houe outside. Because no one was playing basketball, I took the ball and started playing alone. Then, some of the players came and thaught me the rules. Bottom line, I started playing all day long and I also saw this sport very healthy, especially for children because they get tall very fast.

Yesterday, I started my day with a very rythmic melody and of course, I started my dance hour at 8 o'clock.That made me full of life and gave me a lot of energy for the day. I liked so much playing basketball the day before, so I didn't hesitate to spend my breaks playing basketball. But some good and professional players came and took me out the game because I was a begginer. So, I went to the other group of colleagues and started playing a very basic match. We were shooting the ball to each other, In that moment, I had an epiphany and I completely changed my opinion about football, which is, by the way, another healthy sport.

Today, I mixed the sports. I played basketball, better than Monday, I played football but just a little because the boys were having a big and important match. I also ran that made me drink water that is soooo good and important in ordinary life, especially in sports life.

I'll keep my way of life active, because I feel more opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment